Friday, January 18, 2013

> I don't care

Friday evening. 18 January 2013. 10:30 pm

The weirdest thing just happened to me this evening
An old friend of mine (a guy), ‘’friend request’’ me on FB
I confirmed
Chat for a while on facebook and then he asked for my number, to move the chat from facebook to whatsapp

Chat for a while on whatsapp

And then, out of the blue, an unrecognized number popped on my whatsapp
Claiming to be the wife of the guy I’m chatting with
She goes on and on about who she is. That she is the wife, that they’re living in different house now because they have some problem, that they already have 2 kids, that she knows I'm chatting with her husband, bla bla bla

I let her go on and on until she said that she hope there’s nothing going on between me and her husband

Only then I responded: ‘’Wow, just out of the blue, accusing people of doing bad things.’’

And then she said that she’s sorry. She’s hoping I would understand her feelings (as a woman). And then she goes on and on again

And at a certain point, I said: “So sorry, but I don’t like to meddle with other people’s business.’’ And with that, I blocked her number from my whatsapp, and erased all her bla bla blas. And I unfriend her husband from facebook

I’m sorry girl, I just don’t care about you
I just don’t

By the way, if she's that paranoid and does this to every woman that chats with her husband, I'm not surprised if they have a problem...

Well anyway, who am I to judge..

Let's just mind our own business..

: )

No comments: