Sunday, January 31, 2016

sumba trip - day 7

SUMBA
19-25 July 2015

Rita. Yadhi. Yana. Adiani

Day 7
25 July 2015

Our last day on this beautiful Sumba Island. Before going to the airport, we did some sightseeing: pantai purukambera and pondok cemara. 

breakfast at hotel tanto








wild horses

wild horses


pantai purukambera

pantai purukambera


I love Sumba. 

Seems we have a complete journey this time around.
The traditional villages, the blue sky, the warm sun, the stunning white sand beaches, the picturesque landscapes, the friendly and ''not so friendly'' locals, the wild horses, the gorgeous lake and waterfall, the starry sky and last but not least, the exotic bathroom!

well.. what can I say... the beauty of the eastern part of Indonesia never ceases to amaze me   : )

For Sumba travel info, please click here

For pictures of Lombok, please see traveling.. food for my soul: Lombok (ritaaza.blogspot.com)  

Follow me on Instagram @rita.san



No comments: