Sunday, October 16, 2016

casa luna & chez monique

7-9 July 2016
bali
rita and shinta

A much needed break after a very stressful 3 months.
This is my third time visiting bali in 2016. Bali never fails me :D

Day 1

After a delicious brunch at the famous casa luna, we went to chez monique to do silver smithing. I made my own silver ring (with some help of course). The shape is not perfect. But who needs perfect?

They let us choose (or draw our own design), make the shape, clean, and shine our silver (of course with some help).

Pak Wayan (the owner) is very friendly and helpful. He limits his silver smithing ‘’students’’ to make sure that everyone is looked after :D

The silver smithing class is held at a Balinese house. The store is at different location, on jalan hanoman.

I love this silver smithing class. Maybe next time I’ll make my own bracelet?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casa Luna Restaurant 
Jl Raya Ubud 
0361 977409
http://www.casalunabali.com/



iced cappuccino IDR48000





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chez Monique 
Jl Hanoman No 36
0813 3845 4677
http://chezmoniquejewelry.com/


pick the design 

the tools 




with Pak Wayan 


the store




IDR450.000 to make this ring
For more info on Bali, please click here

Follow me on Instagram @rita.san 


Next post: http://ritaaza.blogspot.co.id/2016/10/roombali.html



No comments: