Friday, October 13, 2017

hilton nusa dua bali

Bali 12-23 march 2017

Hilton Bali Resort
Jalan Nusa Dua Selatan
0361773377

The hotel, previously under the Nikko Hotel management, rebranded into Hilton Bali Resort on December 2016.
The location is not in the BTDC area, but the hotel provides shuttle for guests who want to go to Bali Collection (a shopping mall inside the BTDC area).

The room feels a little bit old. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my ‘near 2 weeks’ stay at this hotel. I even tried the Japanese food restaurant (which I think is delicious).



the room

the view from my room






the lobby



rainbow : )

rainbow : )






shiki japanese restaurant






the wedding chapel

the wedding chapel

the wedding chapel

the wedding chapel












shiki japanese restaurant

sunrise 





Follow me on Instagram @rita.san

For more Bali travel info, please click here




No comments: